Tag Archives: East Windsor
- Inspector general places US tribal casino inaction under scrutiny
April 24, 2018
The U.S. Inspector General is keeping a watchful eye on DOI amid allegations that MGM Resorts has swayed the agency to sit on $300 million casino project.
- Connecticut AG deals major blow to East Windsor casino plan
April 18, 2018
Connecticut shouldn’t allow tribal casino operators to proceed with the opening of $300 million casino resort in East Windsor or doom will fall on the state
- Connecticut lawmaker wants East Windsor casino license revoked
February 6, 2018
Mohegan and Mashantucket Pequot tribes’ dream to build a casino in East Windsor may soon end even before it even started.
- Connecticut tribes clear legislative hurdle to build East Windsor casino
July 25, 2017
The Mashantucket Pequots and the Mohegans have notched another victory in their campaign to build a first tribal casino on non-tribal land in Connecticut.
- Connecticut tribes get green light to build East Windsor casino
June 28, 2017
The lengthy legal battle is over, and it’s—finally—all systems go for the first tribal casino to be built on non-tribal land in Connecticut.
- East Windsor casino may get Federal government backing
June 14, 2017
Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy and the federal government see eye-to-eye when it comes to authorizing the state’s first casino off tribal land.
Foxwoods latest casino to add ‘stadium’ electronic table games
December 20, 2017
MGM Springfield adds more poker tables, because kids love ’em
September 29, 2017
11th-hour legislative uprising saves Connecticut casino expansion bill
February 23, 2018
Politico: MGM cock-blocking Connecticut’s third tribal casino
February 2, 2018
Casino bill takes a backseat in Connecticut
April 11, 2018