Tag Archives: earnings reports
- Six earnings reports, three beautiful women, one hedgehog
September 1, 2013
Earnings reports from OPAP, Intralot, Fortuna Entertainment Group, Mr Green, Cherry AB and WMS Industries, with photos of regional hotties.
- Bwin.party stock pounded after dire H1 earnings report
August 30, 2013
Bwin.party stock fell 13% on Friday after the company posted a dire H1 earnings report showing revenue down 16% and earnings off 34%.
- Playtech reports healthy H1, ponders how to spend €576m cash pile
August 29, 2013
Online gambling software firm Playtech posts healthy H1 numbers, ponders how to spend €576m cash pile, eyes US opportunities.
- Investing The Hard Way: US Regionals Still Defying Gravity
August 26, 2013
US regionals have been among the best in gambling market. It is outperforming not only broad market, but other gambling stocks as well.
- Macau casino deadbeat site operator denies earning commission from bounties
August 23, 2013
The operator of a website offering bounties on Macau casino deadbeats denies earning commissions from debt collection.
- Galaxy Entertainment Group posts record earnings on mass market gains
August 21, 2013
Macau casino operator Galaxy Entertainment Group posts record earnings in Q2 thanks to surge in mass market gaming at Galaxy Macau.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018