Tag Archives: E-Games
- PhilWeb reports drop in profits in Q2 2014; Guam operation closes; vice chairman leaves his post
July 23, 2014
Philippine gaming operator PhilWeb Corp announces a drop in profit during the second quarter; vice-chairman Eric O. Recto resigns post.
- LWRC finalizing acquisition of Digiwave Solutions
July 15, 2014
LRWC has finalized its acquisition of Digiwave Solutions Inc., the biggest operator of the PAGCOR e-Games outlets in the Philippines.
- QC lawmakers bent on shutting down betting shops
September 17, 2013
Councilor Marvin Rillo intends to shut down E-Games shops in Quezon City, specifically those that are operating without a special permit.
- IP E-Games raising funds for business expansion in the Philippines
July 26, 2012
Sensing a growing trend in the Philippines' emphasis of becoming one of Asia's premier gambling stops, IP E-Games Venture is determined to get a piece of the pie where it hopes to capitalize on the country's growing gambling sector.
- IP E-Games looking to build casino at the Cagayan Special Economic Zone and Freeport
June 29, 2012
IP E-Games Ventures Inc has bought a Php 70-million property in the Cagayan Special Economic Zone and Freeport where it plans to set up a casino.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
8 Chinese Gambling Superstitions
March 12, 2014
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018