Tag Archives: dynam japan
- Ministry approves online sale for lottery tickets in Japan
January 29, 2018
Public-run lottery tickets in Japan will soon be sold online amid slumping sales, according to the country’s internal affairs ministry.
- Pachinko operator ‘ripe fit’ for casino investors eyeing Japan: analyst
January 19, 2017
Foreign investors may have already started forming links with their local counterparts in order to jointly bid for a Japanese casino license.
- Macau Legend/Dynam Holdings talks fizzle out; Kangwon Land 4Q 2014 results
February 24, 2015
Macau Legend/Dynam Holdings fizzled out after the two couldn’t agree on opportunities for business operations; Kangwon Land 4Q 2014 results.
- Japanese pachinkos look to foreign investments
December 3, 2014
Japanese pachinko companies are looking at expanding their businesses outside Japan to offset the declining revenues in their home country.
- Pachinko’s image takes a hit following Japan gambling addiction survey
August 22, 2014
Japanese gov't survey claims 5% of the adult population is struggling with gambling addiction, five times the rate in other countries.
- Dynam Holdings plans for small Japan casino, advised to wait for regulations
August 11, 2014
Pachinko hall management company Dynam Japan Holdings Ltd. wants a piece of the Japanese casino market once it’s open for business.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
Bitcoin catches attention of American Airlines, AT&T
August 9, 2017
bitFlyer rolls out Visa-powered Bitcoin prepaid card in Japan
October 10, 2017
Weakening Japanese yen could lead to bitcoin price surge
April 25, 2017