Tag Archives: dynam japan
- Pachinko operator ‘ripe fit’ for casino investors eyeing Japan: analyst
January 19, 2017
Foreign investors may have already started forming links with their local counterparts in order to jointly bid for a Japanese casino license.
- Macau Legend/Dynam Holdings talks fizzle out; Kangwon Land 4Q 2014 results
February 24, 2015
Macau Legend/Dynam Holdings fizzled out after the two couldn’t agree on opportunities for business operations; Kangwon Land 4Q 2014 results.
- Japanese pachinkos look to foreign investments
December 3, 2014
Japanese pachinko companies are looking at expanding their businesses outside Japan to offset the declining revenues in their home country.
- Pachinko’s image takes a hit following Japan gambling addiction survey
August 22, 2014
Japanese gov't survey claims 5% of the adult population is struggling with gambling addiction, five times the rate in other countries.
- Dynam Holdings plans for small Japan casino, advised to wait for regulations
August 11, 2014
Pachinko hall management company Dynam Japan Holdings Ltd. wants a piece of the Japanese casino market once it’s open for business.
- Dynam looking for Asian partner in Japan casino bid
April 8, 2014
Japanese pachinko operator Dynam Japan Holdings expresses interest in acquiring casino license outside major metropolitan centres.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
8 Chinese Gambling Superstitions
March 12, 2014
Bitcoin catches attention of American Airlines, AT&T
August 9, 2017
bitFlyer rolls out Visa-powered Bitcoin prepaid card in Japan
October 10, 2017
Weakening Japanese yen could lead to bitcoin price surge
April 25, 2017