Tag Archives: dynam holdings
- Dynam Japan sees surge in profit thanks to Pachinko
November 22, 2018
The second largest pachinko operator in Japan saw an impressive upswing in profits during the second and third quarters of the year.
- Dynam Japan revenue falls 4.4% in Q1 FY2019
July 30, 2018
Dynam Japan continued to bear the brunt of severe business environment in the country, with revenues dropping 4.4% in the first quarter of fiscal year 2019.
- Japanese pachinko hall operator Dynam sees profits rise in FY17
May 24, 2018
Dynam revenue before taxes rose 13.3% in the fiscal year ending March 31, 2018, compared to the prior year period.
- Ministry approves online sale for lottery tickets in Japan
January 29, 2018
Public-run lottery tickets in Japan will soon be sold online amid slumping sales, according to the country’s internal affairs ministry.
- Union Gaming: Expect greater pachinko tightening if IRs become a reality
November 23, 2017
Japanese gambling operators should brace for an even greater pachinko tightening in the coming years as integrated resorts is likely to become a reality.
- Pachinko operator ‘ripe fit’ for casino investors eyeing Japan: analyst
January 19, 2017
Foreign investors may have already started forming links with their local counterparts in order to jointly bid for a Japanese casino license.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
Bitcoin catches attention of American Airlines, AT&T
August 9, 2017
James Packer folds up Japan integrated resort plans
October 23, 2017