Tag Archives: dynam holdings
- Dynam Japan revenue falls 4.4% in Q1 FY2019
July 30, 2018
Dynam Japan continued to bear the brunt of severe business environment in the country, with revenues dropping 4.4% in the first quarter of fiscal year 2019.
- Japanese pachinko hall operator Dynam sees profits rise in FY17
May 24, 2018
Dynam revenue before taxes rose 13.3% in the fiscal year ending March 31, 2018, compared to the prior year period.
- Ministry approves online sale for lottery tickets in Japan
January 29, 2018
Public-run lottery tickets in Japan will soon be sold online amid slumping sales, according to the country’s internal affairs ministry.
- Union Gaming: Expect greater pachinko tightening if IRs become a reality
November 23, 2017
Japanese gambling operators should brace for an even greater pachinko tightening in the coming years as integrated resorts is likely to become a reality.
- Pachinko operator ‘ripe fit’ for casino investors eyeing Japan: analyst
January 19, 2017
Foreign investors may have already started forming links with their local counterparts in order to jointly bid for a Japanese casino license.
- Macau Legend/Dynam Holdings talks fizzle out; Kangwon Land 4Q 2014 results
February 24, 2015
Macau Legend/Dynam Holdings fizzled out after the two couldn’t agree on opportunities for business operations; Kangwon Land 4Q 2014 results.
Landing International puts off Jeju Shinhwa World casino opening
January 3, 2018
Grand Korea Leisure net profit slumps in 2017
February 9, 2018