Tag Archives: dynam holdings
- Decreased operating expenses drive Dynam profit increase
22 November 2019
The company has reduced expenses and brought in plenty of new money through pachinko and airplanes.
- ‘Severe’ business climate drags down Dynam Pachinko sales
28 January 2019
Dynam Japan Holdings Co., Ltd. reported revenue of ¥109.82 billion ($1.00 billion) for the nine months ending December 31, 2018, a 4.6% year-on-year decline.
- Dynam Japan sees surge in profit thanks to Pachinko
22 November 2018
The second largest pachinko operator in Japan saw an impressive upswing in profits during the second and third quarters of the year.
- Dynam Japan revenue falls 4.4% in Q1 FY2019
30 July 2018
Dynam Japan continued to bear the brunt of severe business environment in the country, with revenues dropping 4.4% in the first quarter of fiscal year 2019.
- Japanese pachinko hall operator Dynam sees profits rise in FY17
24 May 2018
Dynam revenue before taxes rose 13.3% in the fiscal year ending March 31, 2018, compared to the prior year period.
- Ministry approves online sale for lottery tickets in Japan
29 January 2018
Public-run lottery tickets in Japan will soon be sold online amid slumping sales, according to the country’s internal affairs ministry.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
31 March 2017
Japanese gamblers face restrictions on casino visits
28 March 2018