Tag Archives: dynam holdings
- Ministry approves online sale for lottery tickets in Japan
January 29, 2018
Public-run lottery tickets in Japan will soon be sold online amid slumping sales, according to the country’s internal affairs ministry.
- Union Gaming: Expect greater pachinko tightening if IRs become a reality
November 23, 2017
Japanese gambling operators should brace for an even greater pachinko tightening in the coming years as integrated resorts is likely to become a reality.
- Macau Legend/Dynam Holdings talks fizzle out; Kangwon Land 4Q 2014 results
February 24, 2015
Macau Legend/Dynam Holdings fizzled out after the two couldn’t agree on opportunities for business operations; Kangwon Land 4Q 2014 results.
- Dynam Holdings plans for small Japan casino, advised to wait for regulations
August 11, 2014
Pachinko hall management company Dynam Japan Holdings Ltd. wants a piece of the Japanese casino market once it’s open for business.
- Dynam 2Q revenues fall 4.8 percent; Odaiba tipped as most popular casino spot in Japan
July 31, 2014
Pachinko operator Dynam Holdings Q2 revenue drops 4.8%; Hakuhodo survey fingers Odaiba as best potential Japan casino site.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
Bitcoin catches attention of American Airlines, AT&T
August 9, 2017
bitFlyer rolls out Visa-powered Bitcoin prepaid card in Japan
October 10, 2017
Weakening Japanese yen could lead to bitcoin price surge
April 25, 2017