Tag Archives: Dream11
- Dream11, two others granted official partners’ rights for BCCI
August 28, 2019
The Indian operator will sponsor all domestic and international cricket matches.
- Dream11 gets approval from Bombay High Court
June 20, 2019
Dream11 has once again, for the nth time, been ruled a game of skill, and permitted to continue operation in India.
- Dream11 joins unicorn club after Steadview investment
April 11, 2019
For the first time, a gambling company has joined the exclusive unicorn club, an group that includes consumer and technology ventures that are valued at $1 billion or more.
- Dream11 becomes IPL’s official fantasy sports partner
March 18, 2019
Dream11 has joined forces with the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) in a bid to enhance fan engagement in both cricket and fantasy sports.
- Dream11, other DFS groups call off PSL contests after terrorist attacks
February 20, 2019
Matches in the Pakistan Super League (PSL) are off-limits from Indian daily fantasy sports (DFS) operators, at least for the time being.
- Tencent courts Indian fantasy sports site Dream11 with $100M offer
April 19, 2018
Tencent Holdings is adding a Mumbai-based daily fantasy sports platform to its list of investments as it window-shops for businesses across Asia.
Just 1.3% of daily fantasy sports players earn 91% of player profits
September 4, 2015
Michigan gaming regulator says fantasy sports are illegal
September 2, 2015
DraftKings moving to bigger HQ, hiring hundreds more staff
January 12, 2018
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017