Tag Archives: Dragonfish
- Yaniv Sherman: Experience is what makes players keep coming back
November 22, 2017
Yaniv Sherman of Dragonfish talks about the importance of personalization and what bingo operators must do to keep their players.
- 888 rebrands Dragonfish casino offering; Stan James faces “seven figure” rebrand
January 7, 2016
888 Holdings' Dragonfish B2B division rebrands casino offering as CasinoFlex; Stan James facing "seven figure" retail rebranding.
- Dragonfish and bwin.party Agree New 4-Year Extension on their Bingo Supplier Deal
May 1, 2014
Dragonfish and bwin.party’s subsidiary Cashcade have agreed a four-year extension that will continue to provide the bingo platform.
- Hills, Lads shopping for new Mad Men; Under the B = bingo ad campaigns
September 26, 2013
William Hill wants new creative team to handle consolidated Aussie operations; Lads looking for new team in UK; bingo firms TV ad blitz.
- Deals, deals deals: who signed whom and why
October 26, 2012
The latest gambling biz deals, including Finnplay, Mirage Games, bwin.party, Weswit, Microgaming, Lucky247, Dragonfish, Cashball and more.
- Gabi Campos out as PokerStars CEO, back at Dragonfish?
January 16, 2012
PokerStars CEO Gabi Campos has left the company, and there are suggestions he may rejoin his former role as MD of 888 subsidiary Dragonfish.
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
May 24, 2014