Tag Archives: dr. craig wright
- Craig Wright: Bitcoin Community should start acting like one
July 4, 2017
Australian academic and inventor Dr. Craig Wright made a case for bitcoin scaling—and for the bitcoin community to finally start acting like one.
- Craig Wright: There will be no king in bitcoin
July 3, 2017
As the debate over Segregated Witness rages on, the bitcoin community is starting to lose sight of the digital currency’s original ideology.
- Craig Wright interview part 2 – Project work
June 21, 2017
A second in a multiple-part series of interviews with Craig Wright, conducted by guest columnist Eli Afram, where he discusses some of his project work.
- The risks of segregated witness: Opening the door to mining cartels which could undermine the Bitcoin network
June 19, 2017
Segregated Witness, the Bitcoin Core development team’s proposed scaling solution which would separate signature data (witnesses) from transaction data.
- Don’t let syntax fool you: ‘Creative’ sidechain is basically a return to banking
June 16, 2017
As the bitcoin scaling conflict enters its fourth year, more and more “creative” solutions are popping up, seeing vulnerabilities where none exist.
- Craig Wright interview part 1 – An introduction
June 14, 2017
Editor Note: This is the first in a multiple-part series of interviews with Craig Wright, conducted by guest columnist Eli Afram.
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
Legality of CS:GO Skin Gambling
February 23, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017