Tag Archives: Dover Downs
- Successful September For Dover Downs; Statewide Revenues Tumble For Third Consecutive Month
October 19, 2016
Dover Downs recorded higher revenue numbers than Delaware Park for the first time since the powers to be started recording stats in 2013.
- Delaware iGaming Results for March: Steady as She Goes
April 23, 2015
DE Lottery released their digits of destiny for March, & the prognosis is steady as she goes, with total online gaming revenue up slightly.
- Delaware Online Poker Revenue Down 77% Year-on-Year
January 26, 2015
The Delaware State Lottery has released its revenue figures for Dec 2014, and it’s bad news in the online poker popularity stakes.
- Delaware iGaming Revenue Increases 42% in November
December 30, 2014
The Delaware State Lottery has announced a 42% monthly increase in iGaming revenue.
- Delaware iGaming Revenue Slumps to a New Low in October
November 27, 2014
Delaware’s igaming revenue in October has slumped to the lowest figure since the market opened for action in November 2013.
- Delaware Casinos Seek Help From State Lawmakers in a Bid to Revitalize Revenue Numbers
November 3, 2014
A casino industry group in Delaware, has reached out to state lawmakers in a bid for help, as they struggle to compete with nearby states.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
Michael Mizrachi to Open a Bitcoin Only Poker Site
November 28, 2014