Tag Archives: Doug Polk
- Doug Polk officially ‘retires’ from poker
September 19, 2018
Doug Polk revealed during a recent YouTube podcast that he believes it’s time to hang up his hat and put poker in his rear-view mirror.
- “Poker is boring to me now,” says Doug Polk after $100 to $10k challenge ends
August 27, 2018
YouTube star, and occasional poker player, Doug Polk admits poker is 'boring to him' after achieving his $100 to $10,000 bankroll challenge goal.
- Doug Polk’s $100-to-$10,000 bankroll challenge not proving successful
August 14, 2018
Doug Polk is still trying to complete his $100-to-$10,000 bankroll challenge.
- Fernando Habegger challenges Doug Polk to a boxing match
July 26, 2018
Fernando Habegger took to social media to vent his frustrations to what perceived as unfair treatment from Polk’s Upswing Poker organization.
- Watson, Bonomo & Polk air opinions on Bicknell-Foxen soft play accusations
July 4, 2018
An alledge soft-played from Alex Foxen and Kristen Bicknell; Michael Watson, Justin Bonomo and Doug Polk come forward with an important discussion.
- Doug Polk launches mainstream news channel
June 20, 2018
Doug Polk announced he will start covering news and comedy through yet another YouTube channel.
Crypto and Blockchain is stealing poker’s main attractions
February 28, 2018
Doug Polk lashes out at Daniel Negreanu
February 12, 2018