Tag Archives: DoubleDown Interactive
- IGT sells DoubleDown social casino ops to South Korea’s DoubleU Games for $825m
April 18, 2017
International Game Technology sells its DoubleDown Casino social gaming operation to South Korea's DoubleU Games for $825m.
- Court dismisses disgruntled social gamer’s lawsuit against DoubleDown Casino
March 31, 2016
An Illinois federal court dismisses a class action suit brought against social casino operator DoubleDown Interactive by disgruntled gamer.
- IGT revenue falls but profit rises thanks to cost-cutting and DoubleDown Casino
July 30, 2014
International Game Technology sees revenue fall but profit rise in fiscal Q3 thanks to cost-cutting and gains in DoubleDown social gaming.
- Investing The Hard Way: The Bally-SHFL Merger
August 19, 2013
In gambling news, Vince Martin shares his deep thoughts on the Bally Tech and SHFL Ent Merger in this week's investing the hard way.
- IGT widens partnership with Mr Green for mobile
April 11, 2013
International Game Technology, the global leader in driving technology innovations in the gaming industry
IGT, Boyd launch VR archery tournaments at Vegas casino
March 23, 2018
Mr Green to enter Denmark via Dansk Underholdning deal
February 7, 2017
Why Do We Still Have Slot Machines?
January 13, 2014