Tag Archives: Double Down Interactive
- Patti Hart’s Plan for IGT Seems to be Taking Shape
March 24, 2014
For the past two years, Patti Hart was streamlining operations, making the IGT more efficient to readjust post Great Recessions.
- Investing The Hard Way: Can IGT Maintain Its Current Run?
September 23, 2013
Gambling stocks analyst Vince Martin shares his insights on the good rebound and last quarter earnings for International Game Technology.
- Is IGT On Its Way Back?
January 28, 2013
In gambling news, Vince Martin shares his thoughts on how International Game Technology's (IGT) stocks is headed in the right direction.
- Investing The Hard Way: No One To Root For In IGT’s Proxy Fight
January 14, 2013
In gambling news, Vince Martin shares his thoughts on Patti Hart, CEO of IGT as her leadership is challenged by a "Proxy Fight".
- Investing The Hard Way: What I Got Right – And What I Got Wrong
December 17, 2012
In gambling news, Vince Martin review year's worth of analysis and predictions for gambling stocks to see what we got right and wrong.
- Investing The Hard Way: Why IGT CEO Patti Hart Has Got To Go
October 15, 2012
Vince Martin shares his insights that gambling investors should avoid because of management issues: International Game Technology (IGT)
It may be too little too late for Caesars
April 10, 2018
Caesars up ante in legal war with Massachusetts and Wynn Resorts
January 5, 2014
Crown Resorts sell Vegas vacant lot to Wynn Resorts for $300m
December 14, 2017