Tag Archives: Donald Trump
- Trump’s impeachment odds improve with start of impeachment hearings
14 November 2019
Donald Trump might look a little more bullet proof as public hearings failed to spark any new outrage over his alleged election meddling.
- Bookmaker launches betting markets for Donald Trump’s lies
6 November 2019
CanadaSportsBetting.ca, one of Canada's top sports-betting portals, today announced the launch of a new betting market, which enables the public to bet on U.S President Donald Trump’s mistruths.
- Trump impeachment looks likely, Clinton surging in democratic odds
30 October 2019
Trump looks like hes in as much trouble as he’s ever been in, and will the democrats go back to their old trusted Clinton candidates?
- Trump impeachment odds peak as Giuliani associates arrested
11 October 2019
Nothing is looking good for Trump when every day brings worse news for his presidency.
- Trump impeachment odds spike with Pelosi announcement, but cool off
25 September 2019
A Trump impeachment looks more likely than ever, but bettors are not going all-in just yet.
- Thank you Sheldon Adelson for disciplining Trump
24 September 2019
Did Sheldon Adelson just put a de facto end to the trade war? It could very well be.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
31 January 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
26 July 2017