Tag Archives: donaco international
- Casino operator Donaco Int’l to rebrand as Pan Asian Leisure
21 October 2019
- Donaco turns profit after ditching “unprofitable” casino junkets
18 October 2019
Casino operator Donaco International returns to profitability in Q3 after ditching 'unprofitable' junkets at its Star Vegas property in Poipet, Cambodia.
- Donaco International executives increase their shares in company
23 September 2019
Donaco’s top brass are showing their confidence in the company.
- Donaco recovery more difficult than expected
28 August 2019
Donaco International Ltd. is going to have a difficult road to recover after being forced to regain stockholders, removing the Lim brothers and challenges in Cambodia.
- Donaco to appeal ruling over Star Vegas deal
23 August 2019
Donaco International has attempted the Cambodian court to put the lease contract for the Star Vegas Resort and Club back, which an arbitrator ruled in favor of the Thai partners.
- Donaco gets new board members after Lim bros. departure
14 August 2019
The position that Lim brothers vacated has already been filled, as Donaco told the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) that it has found a replacement.
Donaco Int’l FINALLY launches online gambling operations
30 August 2018
Donaco CEO offers to take pay cut after VIP gambling plunge
28 February 2018
Donaco delays Cambodian online gambling launch (again)
24 November 2017
Jubilant Donaco International throws pennies at shareholders
31 August 2016