Tag Archives: don mattrick
- Don Mattrick exits Zynga, founder Mark Pincus returns as CEO
April 8, 2015
Zynga CEO Don Mattrick announces his departure after less than two years; founder Mark Pincus to return to CEO role.
- Zynga admits it botched Poker revamp and NFL Showdown launch
February 15, 2015
Zynga shares tumble 16% after disappointing Q4 results; company admits it botched Zynga Poker revamp and NFL Showdown launch.
- Maytal Olsha leaves Zynga to launch own social casino startup
September 14, 2014
Maytal Olsha leaves Zynga to launch own social casino startup, underscoring Zynga's abandonment of real-money gambling aspirations.
- Bally buys social gamers Dragonplay; Zynga Poker undergoes “cultural change”
June 5, 2014
Bally Technologies acquires Israeli social gamers Dragonplay; Zynga stock tanks as CEO discusses 'cultural change' at Zynga Poker
- Investing The Hard Way: Where Zynga Stands Now
October 14, 2013
With 3Q earnings due next Thursday, Zynga shares seem likely to dip. With real-money hopes gone, the focus will be solely on the social gaming numbers.
- Social Gambling Not Gaming
October 4, 2013
Lee shares his opinions on what separates social ‘gaming’ from ‘gambling’.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016