Tag Archives: don mattrick
- Don Mattrick exits Zynga, founder Mark Pincus returns as CEO
April 8, 2015
Zynga CEO Don Mattrick announces his departure after less than two years; founder Mark Pincus to return to CEO role.
- Zynga admits it botched Poker revamp and NFL Showdown launch
February 15, 2015
Zynga shares tumble 16% after disappointing Q4 results; company admits it botched Zynga Poker revamp and NFL Showdown launch.
- Maytal Olsha leaves Zynga to launch own social casino startup
September 14, 2014
Maytal Olsha leaves Zynga to launch own social casino startup, underscoring Zynga's abandonment of real-money gambling aspirations.
- Bally buys social gamers Dragonplay; Zynga Poker undergoes “cultural change”
June 5, 2014
Bally Technologies acquires Israeli social gamers Dragonplay; Zynga stock tanks as CEO discusses 'cultural change' at Zynga Poker
- Investing The Hard Way: Where Zynga Stands Now
October 14, 2013
With 3Q earnings due next Thursday, Zynga shares seem likely to dip. With real-money hopes gone, the focus will be solely on the social gaming numbers.
- Social Gambling Not Gaming
October 4, 2013
Lee shares his opinions on what separates social ‘gaming’ from ‘gambling’.
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013