Tag Archives: don guardian
- Icahn not interested in selling Trump Taj Mahal casino
January 5, 2017
Carl Icahn says he's not interested in selling the shuttered Trump Taj Mahal casino, a scenario Atlantic City's mayor calls "the worst."
- Atlantic City mayor calls state a “fascist dictatorship” over fiscal rescue plan
February 23, 2016
Atlantic City mayor calls New Jersey gov't a "fascist dictatorship" for its tough love approach to pulling AC out of its fiscal hole.
- Atlantic City casino profits jump three-fifths in Q3 but city could be broke by April
November 24, 2015
Atlantic City's eight surviving casinos post profits of $237m in Q3, up 61% year-on-year, but AC mayor warns city could be broke by April.
- Caesars showing Showboat to tirekicker; security firm refunds Revel’s lost loot
August 26, 2014
Caesars Ent. says it's showing soon-to-be-closed Showboat to unidentified party; armored car firm to return Revel's lost bag of cash.
- Atlantic City ranked worst for business as state pols seek casino closure delay
July 24, 2014
Atlantic City ranked dead last on Forbes list of places to do business; AC debt labeled as junk; state pols seek casino closures delay.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017
Atlantic City’s casino tables bleed red ink in May
June 14, 2018
PokerStars to United States: we’ll be back in 2014
December 31, 2013