Tag Archives: domain
- Domain Protection and Recovery – How to Secure your Valuable Web Property
October 7, 2016
Online business should establish online asset protection policy based on best expertise available from leading industry professionals.
- Online bookmaker Pinnacle Sports gains control of Pinnacle.com domain
March 25, 2016
Curacao-based online sports betting operator Pinnacle Sports gains control of the Pinnacle.com domain from Phoenix technology firm.
- Galaxy Entertainment warns of “bogus lookalike” online gambling sites
August 30, 2014
Macau casino operator Galaxy Entertainment warns of "bogus look-alike" online gambling sites using its trademarks without authorization.
- Seized Blue Monday online gambling domain names put up for sale
September 2, 2012
Nine of the online gambling domains seized by the US Department of Justice on Blue Monday are up for sale by gaming attorney David Gzesh
- William Hill pays dead man; Facebook pays £5.3m for initials
January 19, 2011
William Hill decides to pay out on dead man's wager that he'd beat his cancer one more year; Facebook paid $8.4m for fb.com from American Farm Bureau
- Delays in Kentucky domain name case, Cyprus online gambling ban
December 22, 2010
Kentucky domain name seizure case delayed 30 days while Judge Wingate considers iMEGA's legal standing; Cyprus online gaming law delayed three months.
UIGEA, 6 Years Later
October 15, 2012
Turkish police bust major international online betting ring
September 14, 2016
Melco-Hard Rock to open Cyprus gaming venues this summer
April 24, 2017
Cyprus doles out more online sports betting licenses
March 20, 2017