Tag Archives: dji holdings
- DJI Holdings rebrands as BNN Technology
September 22, 2016
Chinese lottery operator DJI Holdings is dropping its current name as its business shifts to becoming a technology platform provider.
- China’s sports lottery sales spike on Euro 2016 wagers
August 3, 2016
China's lottery sales enjoy double-digit bump in June thanks to sports lottery sales rising 47%, despite the ongoing ban on online sales.
- China sports lottery sales spike; online lottery freeze boosts DJI Holdings’ losses
July 1, 2016
China's sports lottery sales enjoy double-digit spike; DJI Holdings' 2015 losses more than triple after suspension of online lottery sales.
- CrownBet’s Matthew Tripp keeps door open for future Chinese wagering license
May 4, 2016
Matthew Tripp is selling out his stake in DJI Holdings as he prepares his own CrownBet to cash in on China’s online gambling market.
- China lottery sales plummet 9.4% in February
March 28, 2016
Lottery sales in mainland China continues its downward trend in the first two months of 2016.
- China online lottery suspension has DJI Holdings looking to diversify revenue
October 21, 2015
China lottery operator DJI Holdings seeks Nasdaq listing, diversification of revenue stream following China online lottery suspension.
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
February 17, 2017
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
February 22, 2018
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013