Tag Archives: division of gaming enforcement
- NJ spanks GVC, Borgata for online gambling self-exclusion fail
March 21, 2019
New Jersey's Division of Gaming Enforcement issues $81k penalty on GVC Holdings and its Borgata casino partner for online self-exclusion failures.
- New Jersey confiscates $90K from online gambler in California
March 8, 2019
A California resident somehow managed to bypass geolocation technology employed by New Jersey online casino operators to participate in his pasttime.
- Rush Street fined $30k for underage NJ online gambling
January 24, 2019
New Jersey's Division of Gaming Enforcement imposes $30k civil penalty on Rush Street Interactive for allowing underage residents to gamble online.
- New info emerges on Caesars’ illegal sports bets in New Jersey
January 10, 2019
Last September, Caesars Entertainment got caught up in the sports gambling craze in New Jersey and became a little too excited.
- New Jersey invites sports betting ops to start licensing process
February 16, 2018
New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement invites sports betting operators to “commence the application process" ahead of Supreme Court ruling.
- New Jersey reaches deal to share online poker liquidity with UK gambling sites
July 11, 2016
New Jersey regulators reach agreement in principle with UK counterparts to allow online poker liquidity sharing, maybe casino too later on.
New Jersey online gambling revenue hits $245m in 2017
January 12, 2018
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013
SBOBET exiting UK market while 12Bet pulls sportsbook, leaves casino
September 5, 2014
PokerStars to United States: we’ll be back in 2014
December 31, 2013