Tag Archives: division of gaming enforcement
- New Jersey fines DraftKings for self-exclusion, ‘cooling off’ failures
19 June 2019
New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement imposes financial penalties on DraftKings for failing to protect self-excluded gamblers.
- Gaming Innovation Group fined $25k for NJ geolocation failure
1 May 2019
New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement hits Gaming Innovation Group with $25k penalty for online gambling geolocation failure.
- PokerStars fined over illegal sports gambling
23 April 2019
The New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (DGE) slapped PokerStars with a $10,000 fine after it received bets involving two universities in the state.
- NJ spanks GVC, Borgata for online gambling self-exclusion fail
21 March 2019
New Jersey's Division of Gaming Enforcement issues $81k penalty on GVC Holdings and its Borgata casino partner for online self-exclusion failures.
- New Jersey confiscates $90K from online gambler in California
8 March 2019
A California resident somehow managed to bypass geolocation technology employed by New Jersey online casino operators to participate in his pasttime.
- Rush Street fined $30k for underage NJ online gambling
24 January 2019
New Jersey's Division of Gaming Enforcement imposes $30k civil penalty on Rush Street Interactive for allowing underage residents to gamble online.
New Jersey online gambling revenue hits $245m in 2017
12 January 2018
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017