Tag Archives: division of gaming enforcement
- New Jersey invites sports betting ops to start licensing process
February 16, 2018
New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement invites sports betting operators to “commence the application process" ahead of Supreme Court ruling.
- New Jersey reaches deal to share online poker liquidity with UK gambling sites
July 11, 2016
New Jersey regulators reach agreement in principle with UK counterparts to allow online poker liquidity sharing, maybe casino too later on.
- CaesarsCasino re-launch on NYX platform; GAN spanked over NJ geolocation fail
June 22, 2016
Caesars Interactive Entertainment to re-launch CaesarsCasino.com on NYX Gaming platform; GAN fined $25k for New Jersey geolocation fail.
- New Jersey’s GVC ruling proves ‘black’ markets are actually red, white & blue
June 13, 2016
New Jersey approval of GVC Holdings' operation of Bwin.party brands proves state defines 'black' market as one that's red, white & blue.
- New Jersey clarifies how dirty its online licensees can get in ‘grey’ markets
April 19, 2016
New Jersey regulator clarifies that its online gambling licensees can operate in 'grey' markets but not in 'black' markets.
- New Jersey releases temporary regulations for skill-based casino games
February 23, 2016
New Jersey releases temporary regulations governing the operation of skill-based electronic games on Atlantic City casino floors.
Atlantic City’s casino tables bleed red ink in May
June 14, 2018
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017
AC’s Revel sold for $200m, to reopen as Ocean Resort Casino
January 8, 2018