Tag Archives: District of Columbia
- DC judge refuses to block sketchy Intralot sports betting contract
18 October 2019
A District of Columbia judge refuses to grant injunction that would block DC Lottery's controversial no-bid sports betting tech deal with Intralot.
- William Hill to open in-stadia sportsbook in Washington, DC
3 October 2019
William Hill US inks deal with owner of NBA, NHL franchises to open the first US in-stadia sportsbook at Washington, DC's Capital One Arena.
- District of Columbia judge blocks Intralot’s sports betting plans
26 September 2019
District of Columbia judge issues restraining order preventing the DC Council from implementing its controversial sports betting contract with Intralot.
- Intralot’s mandatory subcontractor in Washington has no employees
30 August 2019
It appears that the supposed local small business that Intralot contracted in Washington, DC is of no existence, according to news website.
- DC not ready to see sports gambling ahead of NFL season launch
9 August 2019
Bets for NFL in Washington, DC will have to put on hold, as it appears that the state won't be ready for the upcoming season.
- DC Council approve Intralot’s dodgy sports betting deal
10 July 2019
The District of Columbia Council votes 7-5 in favor of Intralot's controversial sole-source, no-bid sports betting technology contract.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017
Betting odds supplier Don Best warns of malware data breach
11 February 2019