Tag Archives: Digital Sports Tech
- Digital Sports Tech unveils Player Props Data Feed
4 April 2019
Digital Sports Tech has launched their Player Props Data Feed, a first-of-its-kind service, that helps sportsbook operators enhance their offerings and many more.
- Digital Sports Tech launches industry-first NCAA player prop betting offering
20 March 2019
Digital Sports Tech (DST) has unveiled its market-leading player prop betting offering for NCAA sports, which includes the March Madness tournament.
- Neds enhances player props offering with Digital Sports Tech partnership
6 March 2019
Digital Sports Tech (DST) has launched its Props Data Feed service with Neds, the GVC Holdings brand that will broaden its offering in sports betting.
- Digital Sports Tech launches in-play prop betting offering for NBA
19 February 2019
Digital Sports Tech (DST) has launched a prop betting offering for the NBA, with results to date exceeding all user traction and performance expectations.
- Digital Sports Tech enters Nordics with Coolbet
2 October 2017
Digital Sports Tech has entered the Nordics sports betting market with its Player Props and Quick Pick Accumulators products after partnering with Coolbet.
- Ladbrokes Coral launches new combined Match & Player Specials football markets
13 September 2017
Digital Sports Tech (DST), has extended its partnership with Ladbrokes Coral Group by powering the Match & Player Specials markets.
What makes bet365 so successful?
26 June 2013
5,000 Ladbrokes, Coral betting shop staff on redundancy watch
5 February 2019
UK online gambling operators told to revise bonus offers or else
1 February 2018