Tag Archives: digibet
- Betting operators lock up football sponsorships as new season looms
July 5, 2016
Dafabet re-ups with Sunderland; NetBet expands deal with AS Saint-Étienne; Digibet inks Borussia Mönchengladbach; Tipico signs Esbjerg FB.
- Contagious Gaming bids for Sportech
August 14, 2015
UK pool betting operator Sportech confirms acquisition bid by Canadian software outfit Contagious Gaming.
- German sports bet licenses for Betfair, Bwin.party and Ladbrokes, nicht für Bet365
September 3, 2014
Betfair, Bwin.party and Ladbrokes among lucky recipients of German online sports betting licenses, but legal challenges from losers await.
- EU court rules Germany can have two separate online gambling licensing regimes
June 12, 2014
European Court of Justice says German states not required to honor more liberal online gambling licenses issued by Schleswig-Holstein.
- Playtech launches new share offering; GTECH G2 makes deal with digibet; Kimber leaves IOM
November 23, 2011
Garth Kimber has stepped down from his job in the Isle of Man
Playtech scrapping Marvel superhero content as of April 1
March 26, 2017
Mor Weizer: Trends are shifting toward regulated markets
April 26, 2017
Black-market Asian online ops drive Playtech’s H1 gains
August 24, 2017