Tag Archives: DICJ
- Aristocrat reorganizes Macau operations
March 27, 2019
Australia-based slot machine manufacturer Aristocrat Leisure Ltd. is changing things up at its operations in Macau.
- Macau still doesn’t want to talk 2022 concessions
March 18, 2019
Macau casino operators have been pushing for clarification on how the new licensing process will be handled, but gaming officials have remained silent.
- Macau snaps 29-month streak of year-on-year GGR growth
February 1, 2019
Macau’s Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau reported January GGR falling 5% year on year, the first year-on-year tumble since July 2016.
- New investment plan released by Macau Jockey Club operators
August 17, 2018
Macau’s Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau has received an investment plan from the Macau Horse Race Co. Ltd., operators of the Macau Jockey Club.
- Macau regulator says no plans to okay cryptocurrency gaming
May 16, 2018
Macau's casino regulator says it has no plans to authorize the use of cryptocurrencies by any of its gaming licensees anytime soon.
- Macau approves new baccarat side bet options
April 26, 2018
Lucky Six, a popular side bet in baccarat, has been approved by Macau’s Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
VIP gambling rebound has Macau junkets in expansionist mode
December 8, 2017