Tag Archives: DICJ
- New investment plan released by Macau Jockey Club operators
August 17, 2018
Macau’s Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau has received an investment plan from the Macau Horse Race Co. Ltd., operators of the Macau Jockey Club.
- Macau regulator says no plans to okay cryptocurrency gaming
May 16, 2018
Macau's casino regulator says it has no plans to authorize the use of cryptocurrencies by any of its gaming licensees anytime soon.
- Macau approves new baccarat side bet options
April 26, 2018
Lucky Six, a popular side bet in baccarat, has been approved by Macau’s Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau.
- Beleaguered no more: Macau’s GDP accelerates 10% at start of 2017
May 30, 2017
Macau’s economy grew at a faster pace in the first three quarters of 2017 on the back of solid gaming and tourism growth and a lower comparative base.
- Audit on Macau’s junkets yields mixed results—so far
May 17, 2017
DICJ has started auditing the city's 126 licensed junket operators as mainland China's anti-corruption drive continues.
- Licensed Macau junkets shrink by 10.6% in 2016
January 25, 2017
Macau casino junkets has tumbled by 10.6 percent in 2016, according to the latest figures provided by the Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau (DICJ).
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018