Tag Archives: DICJ
- Beleaguered no more: Macau’s GDP accelerates 10% at start of 2017
May 30, 2017
Macau’s economy grew at a faster pace in the first three quarters of 2017 on the back of solid gaming and tourism growth and a lower comparative base.
- Audit on Macau’s junkets yields mixed results—so far
May 17, 2017
DICJ has started auditing the city's 126 licensed junket operators as mainland China's anti-corruption drive continues.
- Licensed Macau junkets shrink by 10.6% in 2016
January 25, 2017
Macau casino junkets has tumbled by 10.6 percent in 2016, according to the latest figures provided by the Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau (DICJ).
- Macau revenue falls 22nd straight month
April 1, 2016
Macau casino revenue falls 16.3% in March, dashing hopes that February's 0.5% decline had signalled an end to its 22-month losing streak.
- New sheriff in Macau as prosecutor named new head of casino gaming regulator
November 16, 2015
There's a new sheriff in Macau as Paulo Martin Chan named new director of Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau.
- Macau gaming regulator to revise junket regulation
September 22, 2015
Macau gaming regulator said that it would revise junket regulation, implementing tighter rules on accounting and auditing.
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
Parisian Macao battling Legionnaires’ Disease outbreak
April 25, 2017