Tag Archives: dgoj
- Spain’s online gambling market stumbles out of the gate in 2017
May 11, 2017
Spain's regulated online gambling market reports strong year-on-year gains in Q1 but all verticals except sports betting decline from Q4 2016.
- Spain’s Online Gambling Market Posts 26% Increase in Annual Revenue
February 17, 2016
According to DGOJ, 2015 full year gross gaming revenue results results were up 26% with sports betting handle leading the way.
- 12 new operators apply for Spanish online gambling licenses; Codere names new COO
December 11, 2014
Spanish gambling regulator DGOJ has announced that 12 online gambling operators have applied for new licenses.
- Spain eyes Latin American poker liquidity; Ladbrokes’ Sportium gets launch date
September 21, 2013
Ladbrokes' Spanish-facing Sportium brand online launch set for Oct. 1; Spanish gambling regulator eyes Latin American poker liquidity.
- Spanish online market contracts, ‘huge’ fines promised for unlicensed operators
September 11, 2013
Spain's online gambling market shrinks in Q2 as regulator preps 'huge' fines for unlicensed operators; Sands' Adelson told to butt out
- Spanish gamblers cut spending but unlicensed online sites remain popular
July 9, 2013
A university study says Spanish gamblers cut spending in 2012 but patronizing unlicensed sites remains a popular option.