Tag Archives: dgoj
- Spain to create commission to combat match-fixing
17 July 2019
To help eliminate match-fixing, Spain’s legislators have approved the creation of a commission whose sole responsibility will be to tackle match-fixing activity in the country.
- Gaming Innovation the latest to enter Spain’s gambling market
3 July 2019
LeoVegas states that Spain’s Directorate General for the Regulation of Gambling in Spain has approved two licenses to offer online gaming and sports gambling.
- Juan Garcia: Blockchain is a very promising backbone for gaming systems
26 March 2018
DGOJ Director Juan Garcia shares how operators may be able to harness blockchain’s potentials without getting in the crosshairs of regulators.
- Spain’s online gambling market stumbles out of the gate in 2017
11 May 2017
Spain's regulated online gambling market reports strong year-on-year gains in Q1 but all verticals except sports betting decline from Q4 2016.
- Spain’s Online Gambling Market Posts 26% Increase in Annual Revenue
17 February 2016
According to DGOJ, 2015 full year gross gaming revenue results results were up 26% with sports betting handle leading the way.
- 12 new operators apply for Spanish online gambling licenses; Codere names new COO
11 December 2014
Spanish gambling regulator DGOJ has announced that 12 online gambling operators have applied for new licenses.
Police detain alleged mastermind of 5Dimes ‘Tony’ kidnapping
11 January 2019