Tag Archives: DGE
- Borgata ‘Chipgate’ Scandal: Poker Players Fail in Class Lawsuit Attempt; Judges Cite Poker as a Game of Chance
August 3, 2016
The legal team representing Musterel & 4,000 players affected by the Borgata ‘Chipgate' Scandal lost their appeal for greater remuneration.
- DGE allows Bwin.party to continue operation in New Jersey
February 3, 2016
Bwin.party has a new owner, but what happens now to its US regulated business?
- Wynn Interactive Pull Interest in the New Jersey Online Gambling Market
September 25, 2015
Wynn Interactive has withdrawn their interest in obtaining an online gambling license, in the state of New Jersey.
- NetEnt to go live in New Jersey; signs with Casino Barcelona
September 1, 2015
NetEnt has received a green light from the state gaming regulator to launch its digital gaming portfolio in New Jersey.
- GiGse 2015 Day 1 Recap
April 21, 2015
The first day of GiGse 2015 has kicked off at the Hyatt Regency in San Francisco, an event dedicated to the regulated US iGaming market.
- New Jersey’s Division of Gaming Enforcement awards Mario Galea with a Certificate of Appreciation
January 29, 2015
DGE awards Mario Galea with a Certificate of Appreciation in recognition of his contribution to the state’s interactive gambling regime.
AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service Report for 2015
March 2, 2016
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
The LCB Network Acquires Wizard of Odds for $2.35 Million
September 19, 2014