Tag Archives: Deutsche Telekom
- Deutsche Telekom adds its name to growing list of Tipico suitors
April 12, 2016
Deutsche Telekom reportedly teaming with buyout firm Centerbridge on joint bid to acquire leading German sports betting operator Tipico.
- Deutsche Telekom launch German-facing sports betting site Tipp3.de
April 22, 2015
Deutsche Telekom has officially launched its German-facing sports betting site Tipp3.de, despite protests from local operators.
- Deutsche Telekom’s online betting plans under fire from German betting operators
February 25, 2015
Deutsche Telekom's plan to target German punters via Austria-licensed Tipp3 betting site under fire from lottery and betting association.
- Deutsche Telekom acquires Tipp3, targets German punters using Austrian license
February 24, 2015
Deutsche Telekom acquires 64% stake in Austrian online betting operator Tipp3, plans to target German punters using Austrian license.
- Deutsche Telekom ready to move to online gambling; SC Paderborn finds Bundesliga betting sponsor
September 9, 2014
Deutsche Telekom begun preparations to gain entry into the country’s gambling market; SC Paderborn secured sponsorship deal w/ SuperLenny.
- Interwetten profits double in H1; Deutsche Telekom seeks German sports bet license
September 6, 2013
Austrian operator Interwetten sees profits double in H1; telecommunications giant Deutsche Telekom applies for German sports betting license
German states approve new federal gambling treaty
March 17, 2017
German uses online casino illegality to avoid paying VISA bill
September 6, 2018
Lottoland disrupting lottery monopolies in Germany, Ireland
March 16, 2017
DraftKings launch German-facing daily fantasy sports site
March 23, 2017