Tag Archives: deutsche bank
- Macau casino stocks slip on Deutsche Bank analysis
September 12, 2018
Deutsche Bank AG issued an update on the year-on-year growth outlook for Macau’s gross gaming revenue (GGR), cutting next year’s expectation significantly.
- DB Securities lowers second-quarter forecast for Wynn Resorts
June 5, 2018
Despite the multimillion-dollar fiasco in Wynn Resorts, the company’s revenue has maintained relative strength and looks to be staging a comeback.
- No plans to bail out Deutsche Bank: Will bitcoin save the day?
October 4, 2016
- Wynn Resorts shares rally after Steve Wynn’s 1M share buy
December 14, 2015
Wynn Resorts saw its shares soar to $69.91 at the close in New York last week after its founder Steve Wynn.
- Macau Tightens Belt as Gaming Revenues Fall Short of Target
July 28, 2015
Macau is ready to begin austerity measures as officials expect the city’s gaming revenues will fall short of the $2.25B target in July.
- Analysts weigh in on Melco stocks; operator announces salary hike for employees
March 24, 2015
Melco Crown Entertainment raises Macau casino staff pay by 5%; analysts hit MCE stock with 'outperform' tag.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018