Tag Archives: deutsche bank
- DB Securities lowers second-quarter forecast for Wynn Resorts
June 5, 2018
Despite the multimillion-dollar fiasco in Wynn Resorts, the company’s revenue has maintained relative strength and looks to be staging a comeback.
- No plans to bail out Deutsche Bank: Will bitcoin save the day?
October 4, 2016
- Wynn Resorts shares rally after Steve Wynn’s 1M share buy
December 14, 2015
Wynn Resorts saw its shares soar to $69.91 at the close in New York last week after its founder Steve Wynn.
- Macau Tightens Belt as Gaming Revenues Fall Short of Target
July 28, 2015
Macau is ready to begin austerity measures as officials expect the city’s gaming revenues will fall short of the $2.25B target in July.
- Analysts weigh in on Melco stocks; operator announces salary hike for employees
March 24, 2015
Melco Crown Entertainment raises Macau casino staff pay by 5%; analysts hit MCE stock with 'outperform' tag.
- Fitch Ratings still confident in Macau; Deutsche Bank is not
March 11, 2015
Fitch Ratings still optimistic about Macau’s long-term business; Deutsche Bank cuts five casinos from hold to sell.
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014