Tag Archives: Detroit Tigers
- MLB considers allowing sports bets to be made at MotorCity Casino
4 February 2020
The MLB is in a tricky situation where it must decide if an MLB team owner can also be a sports book operator, accepting bets on her own team.
- Detroit Tigers responsible for “astronomical” betting wins
23 August 2019
Detroit Tigers was not favored heading into a game against the Astros but pulled off a surprising upset that has certain sports gambling fans leading a non-stop celebration.
- MLB Odds: World Series Futures
23 February 2015
If there ever was a sport where holding off on a futures bet until the midway point of the season is the smart move, it’s baseball.
- MLB Championship Series Odds
10 October 2014
It’s too early to tell which of the teams will win the whole thing but I’m taking the Cardinals & the Royals to make it to the World Series
- Pitching arms race between Detroit and Oakland could decide the ALCS
1 August 2014
The MLB trading deadline ended up being an arms race between the two teams that appear to be on a collision course to meet in the ALCS.
- Dodgers, Tigers lead the way as MLB Pennant Race heats up
18 July 2014
How many times have we seen a MLB team trudge through the first half of the season only to find its way in the middle of the pennant race.
Astros overtake the Dodgers on World Series odds
11 April 2018