Tag Archives: dennis valdes
- Operators paint a rosy picture for Philippines’ eGames sector
March 23, 2018
Despite the restrictions on gambling venues, operators are still confident that the Philippine eGames industry will remain robust in the coming years.
- PhilWeb eyeing a 2018 comeback
September 28, 2017
PhilWeb Corp. president Dennis Valdes has painted a rosy picture for next year as the company waits for PAGCOR go-signal to operate.
- PAGCOR allows Philweb to operate for one more month
July 11, 2016
Just in the nick of time. Philippines-based gaming technology provider PhilWeb Corporation gets a lease – albeit a short one.
- CalvinAyre.com’s top 6 most watched videos of 2015
December 28, 2015
Looking back on 2015, here at CalvinAyre.com we identified the six most watched videos and wanted to share them with you.
- Dennis Valdes on Philweb egames Technology in The Philippines
June 10, 2015
Rebecca Liggerro talks to Philweb Corporation CEO Dennis Valdes as he discusses his company's technology and its future plans.
- PhilWeb president thinks brick-and-mortar business still has life
April 23, 2014
Dennis Valdes thinks the Philippines can't support an online business, hence the importance of keeping brick-and-mortar businesses alive.