Tag Archives: dennis drazin
- Monmouth Park to offer fantasy sports as it awaits New Jersey sports bet appeal
November 23, 2014
Monmouth Park racetrack plans to offer fantasy sports betting as it awaits New Jersey's sports betting appeal to the Third Circuit Court.
- New Jersey’s sports betting plans go down to defeat… again
November 22, 2014
Federal judge Michael Shipp rejects New Jersey's latest attempt to offer legal sports betting, setting up another Third Circuit appeal.
- Christie signs New Jersey sports betting law, Monmouth sportsbook open Oct. 26
October 17, 2014
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie signs sports betting bill into law, paving way for Monmouth Park to take sports wagers by Sunday, Oct. 26.
- Lesniak to intro new sports betting bill to “shore up” New Jersey legal footing
September 10, 2014
New Jersey state Sen. Ray Lesniak to introduce new sports betting bill on Monday to "shore up" state's legal footing in US District Court.
- Legal sports betting in the US “inevitable” and NBA commissioner wants a slice
September 4, 2014
NbA Commissioner Adam Silver says legal sports betting in US "inevitable" as New Jersey legislators prep for vote to override Christie veto.
- Judge picks Valentine’s Day for New Jersey sports bet constitutional arguments
January 5, 2013
The judge overseeing the sports betting fight between New Jersey and the sports leagues sets Feb. 14 date for PASPA constitutional arguments
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
New Jersey online gambling revenue hits $245m in 2017
January 12, 2018