Tag Archives: delaware north
- Miomni prepares for legal battle against Delaware North
4 February 2020
- Delaware North to relaunch West Virginia mobile betting with IGT
28 January 2020
Delaware North inks sports betting tech deal with IGT for Arkansas, West Virginia casinos; IGT's Rhode Island feud with Twin River may be over.
- Delaware North sued by New York OTB facility
9 October 2019
Delaware North sued Miomni after its sports gambling operations in West Virginia suddenly went dark and is now facing a lawsuit of its own in New York.
- Miomni once again asks to dismiss Delaware North’s lawsuit
16 September 2019
Miomni is still fighting to have Delaware North’s case dismissed, and has several arguments to support their case.
- Miomni Gaming moves to dismiss Delaware North’s charges
17 July 2019
Miomni have already proven they weren’t to blame for Deleware North’s problems to a U.K. court, now they’re trying it in a Delaware Court.
- Miomni wins a victory against software provider Enterg
31 May 2019
Miomni has started to prove that they weren’t at fault in the deal gone wrong with Delaware North, and it all looks like a conspiracy.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017
Betting odds supplier Don Best warns of malware data breach
11 February 2019