Tag Archives: Degree 53
- Degree 53 appoints Digital Director to drive client services and commercial growth
March 28, 2019
Degree 53, specialists in UX, design and software development, are pleased to announce the appointment of Chris Benstead as Digital Director.
- New UX review from Degree 53 focuses on best practices for horse racing
October 11, 2018
Degree 53, the leading online gambling UX, design and software development agency, have launched a new report that focuses on horse racing.
- Degree 53 celebrates growth in a new office in Steam Packet House
November 8, 2017
Degree 53 have taken 6,500sq ft of two floors within the historic Steam Packet House on Cross Street in the heart of Manchester city centre.
- Degree 53 shares insight on achieving a winning mobile casino UX in a new report
September 21, 2017
Degree 53, a leading online gambling design and software development agency, have published a new report in their series of Betting and Gaming UX Reviews.
- Betfred Workers Facing Drastic Pay Cuts and New Lottery App Launched
January 10, 2014
Betfred workers are facing pay cuts that see them lose as much as 50% of their salary in a new shake up by the owner Fred Done.
- Betfred Owner Fred Done Investing in Mobile and Truck Stop Growth
December 9, 2013
Betfred owner Fred Done continues to invest in non-gambling entities with money ploughed into Road King and Degree 53 ventures
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
WWE Owner Vince McMahon to Purchase Newcastle United Football Club?
February 19, 2014
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014