Tag Archives: DDoS attacks
- Jonas Odman: Anonymous Poker 18 Months Later
19 June 2013
You would have believed it meant end of Bodog Poker Network but 18 months later the network is strong & its chief architect is a happy man.
- BPN’s Ödman says anonymous tables prevent targeted forced disconnections
14 June 2013
Bodog Poker Network's Jonas Ödman says fully anonymous tables shields players from targeted forced disconnects; Jay Tan kicks ass at APPT Macau
- Mohawk Internet Technologies under DDoS attack
30 September 2012
The Mohawk Internet Technologies data centre in Kahnawake is currently under a massive Distributed Denial-of-Service attack, gaming news.
- Chinese website offers made-to-order DDOS attacks via ‘the cloud’
15 September 2010
Chinese website IM DDOS offers ‘customers’ the ability to order distributed denial-of-service attacks against the enemy of their choice via botnet.
- Deny, deny, deny: DDOS attacks hit gambling sites
16 March 2010
Spate of DDoS attacks hits online gambling portals
- Online gaming set to become safer
24 January 2010
VeriSign has announced a range of products to drastically reduce Distributed Denial Of Service attacks
888Poker suffer DDoS attacks ahead of XL Eclipse Series
12 September 2018
Bitcoin sites join online gambling on top DDoS hit list
7 December 2017