Tag Archives: DDoS attacks
- Equity Poker Network the Latest to Suffer from DDoS Attacks
17 December 2014
EPN is the latest in a string of online poker sites that has seen their tournament and cash game action disrupted due to DDos attacks.
- Winning Poker Network Shuts Down Its $1m Guarantee Tournament After DDoS Attack
WPN had no choice but to terminate their valiant attempt to host the first $1m guaranteed tournament after being subjected to a DDoS attack.
- Bitcoin’s week from hell as DDOS attacks target ‘transactional malleability’
15 February 2014
Bitcoin endures week from hell as exchanges hit by DDOS attacks targeting 'transaction malleability,' leading to suspension of withdrawals.
- UK police foil blackmailers’ attempts to take down online gambling sites
18 December 2013
Two Polish blackmailers sentenced to five years, four months apiece for attempted extortion of two online gambling sites via DDOS attacks
- Two Polish men arrested in London for running DDoS attack
13 August 2013
Online gambling sites not from the only victims of cyber extortion, although most of these cases involve similar kinds of financially-driven sites
- Betfair Extend Their Deal With FeatureScape and Zillah Byng-Maddik Joins The Party
In gambling news, Betfair have been working hard on keeping the fraudsters at bay after extending their partnership with Featurespace,
8 Chinese Gambling Superstitions
12 March 2014
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
18 July 2016
WWE Owner Vince McMahon to Purchase Newcastle United Football Club?
19 February 2014