Tag Archives: DDoS attacks
- Xpressbet targeted by ‘DDO-ISIS’ attacks; Texas historical racing showdown
26 August 2015
Xpressbet victim of 'cyberterrorism'; Texas Racing Commission risks losing its funding by standing its ground on historical racing.
- NYX Gaming inks Golden Nugget online deal as hacker targets New Jersey sites
7 July 2015
NYX Gaming Group inks content, platform deal with Golden Nugget's New Jersey online site; DDOS hacker targets four New Jersey online sites.
- DerbyJackpot.com becomes the first U.S.-regulated gambling site to accept bitcoin
19 May 2015
DerbyJackpot.com partners with merchant payment processor GoCointo allow its customers to bet on horse races using Bitcoins.
- Primedice shifts focus to Russia and China; online extortion of Bitcoins targets Australia and New Zealand
7 May 2015
Bitcoin gambling site Primedice shifts its focus to Russia and China, after its decision to block US and Australia-based customers.
- Online gambling sites targeted by fresh round of DDOS attacks
14 April 2015
UK betting exchange Betfair suffers distributed denial of service (DDOS) attack over the weekend, other sites report connectivity issues.
- China online gambling bust; Korean site orders DDOS attacks on competitor
3 March 2015
China busts major online gambling site in Hunan province; illegal South Korean online gambling site unleashes DDOS attacks on competition.
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
22 February 2018
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
17 February 2017
888Poker suffer DDoS attacks ahead of XL Eclipse Series
12 September 2018