Tag Archives: DDoS attacks
- South Korean online gambling operators targeted by police, high school students
8 April 2016
South Korean police bust illegal race betting operator and six high school students caught selling DDoS attacks on other gambling sites.
- Europol raids DD4BC distributed denial of service extortion group
12 January 2016
Europol arrests two key members of the DD4BC distributed denial of service extortion group, which primarily targeted gambling sites.
- Online Gaming Industry Most Targeted For DDoS Attacks
16 December 2015
The online gaming industry is the most targeted for DDoS attacks according to a new report released by content delivery network Akamai.
- UK teen given 12-month sentence for DDOS attack on gambling site
23 November 2015
UK teen who boasted on social media about distributed denial of service attack on gambling site given 12-month suspended sentence.
- Everymatrix ups DDoS attack protection for clients
9 October 2015
EveryMatrix has taken on Prolexic DDoS protection services as additional security to guard clients against threat of DDoS attacks.
- When the house doesn’t win: DDOS attacks target online gambling sites
25 September 2015
Thanks to its explosive success, the online gambling industry is now ripe for extortion and distributed denial of service (DDOS) attacks.
888Poker suffer DDoS attacks ahead of XL Eclipse Series
12 September 2018
Indian cricket team banned from visiting casinos in Australia
18 January 2016