Tag Archives: DDoS attacks
- William Hill website knocked offline by “sophisticated” DDoS attack
2 November 2016
William Hill's website still not back online following "sophisticated" distributed denial of service attack on Tuesday afternoon.
- Source code for new DDoS-on-steroids botnet posted online
3 October 2016
Online gambling sites brace for distributed denial of service attacks after source code for new Internet of Things botnet is posted online.
- Mammoth new DDoS attacks harness thousands of Internet of Things devices
30 September 2016
New distributed denial of service attacks harness thousands of Internet of Things devices, including cameras and digital video recorders.
- Distributed denial of service attacks on the rise, online gaming remains top target
23 June 2016
Akamai Technologies' new internet security report shows record number of high-volume DDOS attacks, including three around Super Bowl Sunday.
- DDOS attack takes down ‘secure’ BitGo bitcoin wallet services
6 June 2016
Several media outlets reported that BitGo, a bitcoin wallet service, was hit by a “massive” DDOS attack last Saturday.
- Hackers target Czech Republic gov’t sites over plans to block gambling domains
1 June 2016
Hackers claiming affiliation with Anonymous collective target Czech Republic government sites over plans to block online gambling domains.
888Poker suffer DDoS attacks ahead of XL Eclipse Series
12 September 2018
Bitcoin sites join online gambling on top DDoS hit list
7 December 2017