Tag Archives: DDoS attacks
- Online gambling sites face new DDoS threat from Android phones
1 September 2017
Google forced to remove 300 Android apps from Google Play store after researchers discover phone-based botnet targeting websites with DDoS attacks.
- Extortion attempt eyed in Hong Kong gambling sites DDoS attack
9 May 2017
Gambling and gaming websites in HongKong were hit in April by several distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks.
- Cybersecurity: A growing focus for gambling operators
1 March 2017
In October 2016, the world has seen the most powerful Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack ever registered in cyber history.
- Bitfinex hit with another DDoS attack as bitcoin price leaps beyond $1,100
22 February 2017
Digital currency exchange Bitfinex has fallen victim—again—to a distributed denial of service (DDoS) attack.
- Bitcoin exchange BTC-e falls victim to DDoS attack
16 December 2016
European bitcoin and altcoin exchange BTC-e went offline on Thursday morning after receiving a DDoS stream of requests around 5:30 a.m. EST.
- Casino Rama hacked by “anonymous threat agent”
10 November 2016
Casino Rama Resort says it's been hacked by "anonymous threat agent" who claims to have vast trove of customer, employee and vendor info.
888Poker suffer DDoS attacks ahead of XL Eclipse Series
12 September 2018
Bitcoin sites join online gambling on top DDoS hit list
7 December 2017