Tag Archives: DDoS attacks
- Bitcoin sites join online gambling on top DDoS hit list
December 7, 2017
Latest figures on distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks show online gambling is still the top target, but Bitcoin is coming on fast.
- DDoS ‘terrorist’ tells Nagy ‘another site’ pays for attacks on the WPN
September 6, 2017
After the Winning Poker Network suffered a weekend of Distributed Denial of Service attacks, CEO Philip Nagy, begins to believe the attacks may be personal.
- Online gambling sites face new DDoS threat from Android phones
September 1, 2017
Google forced to remove 300 Android apps from Google Play store after researchers discover phone-based botnet targeting websites with DDoS attacks.
- Extortion attempt eyed in Hong Kong gambling sites DDoS attack
May 9, 2017
Gambling and gaming websites in HongKong were hit in April by several distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks.
- Cybersecurity: A growing focus for gambling operators
March 1, 2017
In October 2016, the world has seen the most powerful Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack ever registered in cyber history.
- Bitfinex hit with another DDoS attack as bitcoin price leaps beyond $1,100
February 22, 2017
Digital currency exchange Bitfinex has fallen victim—again—to a distributed denial of service (DDoS) attack.
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017