Tag Archives: DDoS attacks
- Europol now targeting end users of DDoS-for-hire services
January 28, 2019
Europol says global efforts are underway to target end users of online services offering Distributed Denial of Service attacks.
- New online poker payout record set with massive amount of tournaments
October 3, 2018
The total guarantees payout have increased to a total of $217,803,107, in spite of a number of high-profile DDOS attacks on the poker portals.
- Winamax suffer DDoS attacks; why not POWERFEST or WCOOP?
September 27, 2018
The weekend was a whitewash for the French online poker room, Winamax, thanks to Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks.
- 888Poker suffer DDoS attacks ahead of XL Eclipse Series
September 12, 2018
888Poker was bombarded with a series of Distributed Denial of Service attacks, upsetting the online giant days before they roll out their XL Eclipse Series.
- DraftKings wins court order to unmask DDoS attackers
September 3, 2018
Massachusetts court grants daily fantasy / sports betting operator DraftKings the right to subpoena companies to reveal identifies of DDoS attackers.
- PokerStars suffers server issues, players not happy with response
August 15, 2018
A server crash during PokerStars Sunday Million tournament cause players uproar with seemingly blame to distributed denial of service (DDOS) attack.
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
May 24, 2014
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017