Tag Archives: DDoS attacks
- Europol now targeting end users of DDoS-for-hire services
28 January 2019
Europol says global efforts are underway to target end users of online services offering Distributed Denial of Service attacks.
- New online poker payout record set with massive amount of tournaments
3 October 2018
The total guarantees payout have increased to a total of $217,803,107, in spite of a number of high-profile DDOS attacks on the poker portals.
- Winamax suffer DDoS attacks; why not POWERFEST or WCOOP?
27 September 2018
The weekend was a whitewash for the French online poker room, Winamax, thanks to Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks.
- 888Poker suffer DDoS attacks ahead of XL Eclipse Series
12 September 2018
888Poker was bombarded with a series of Distributed Denial of Service attacks, upsetting the online giant days before they roll out their XL Eclipse Series.
- DraftKings wins court order to unmask DDoS attackers
3 September 2018
Massachusetts court grants daily fantasy / sports betting operator DraftKings the right to subpoena companies to reveal identifies of DDoS attackers.
- PokerStars suffers server issues, players not happy with response
15 August 2018
A server crash during PokerStars Sunday Million tournament cause players uproar with seemingly blame to distributed denial of service (DDOS) attack.
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
24 May 2014