Tag Archives: DDoS attacks
- 888Poker suffer DDoS attacks ahead of XL Eclipse Series
September 12, 2018
888Poker was bombarded with a series of Distributed Denial of Service attacks, upsetting the online giant days before they roll out their XL Eclipse Series.
- DraftKings wins court order to unmask DDoS attackers
September 3, 2018
Massachusetts court grants daily fantasy / sports betting operator DraftKings the right to subpoena companies to reveal identifies of DDoS attackers.
- PokerStars suffers server issues, players not happy with response
August 15, 2018
A server crash during PokerStars Sunday Million tournament cause players uproar with seemingly blame to distributed denial of service (DDOS) attack.
- Online gambling sites the top ransomware target in 2017
May 4, 2018
New NTT Security report indicates that gambling sites were the top sector targeted by ransomware attacks in 2017; WebStresser DDoS cloud service taken down.
- Anarchy at Americas Cardroom as DDoS attacks continue into the week
May 2, 2018
America’s Cardroom, has been hit for six this weekend, after being plagued by Distributed Denial of Service cyberattacks.
- Peter Bassill: Create a password that can stand up against hacking attacks
April 16, 2018
In this interview with Becky Liggero, Hedgehog Security founder & CEO Peter Bassill shares how affiliates can best protect their websites from being hacked.
Craig Wright: Bitcoin Cash’s superiority comes down to fees
October 2, 2017