Tag Archives: DC Lottery
- DC Lottery licence award faces Grand Jury investigation
December 10, 2012
The process that awarded a contract to Intralot being investigated
- Curses fly as DC repeals online gambling law; Senate Indian Affairs panel set
February 8, 2012
District of Columbia Council votes to repeal online gambling law; panelists named for Senate Indian Affairs Committee online poker hearing
- District of Columbia poised to repeal online gambling law
February 2, 2012
District of Columbia Council committee approves a bill to repeal DC's online gambling law; full Council to vote on repeal next week
- Lawmakers threaten lawsuits at DC Council hearing into iGamingDC plans
January 27, 2012
District of Columbia Council's latest hearing into the DC Lottery's online gambling plans turns nasty, multiple threats of lawsuits.
- Inspector General: ‘No evidence’ DC Council broke law passing online gambling
January 22, 2012
The District of Columbia's Inspector General clears DC Council members of wrongdoing in the approval on online gambling legislation.
- DoJ Wire Act reversal has states, tribes and foreign nations pondering options
January 3, 2012
US states, tribes and foreign countries scramble to adjust online gambling plans following the DoJ reversal on the scope of the Wire Act.
UIGEA, 6 Years Later
October 15, 2012
New Jersey online mantra: casino pride, poker shame
December 13, 2017