Tag Archives: David Yu
- Repairing Betfair
December 19, 2011
In gaming news, the importance of Betfair’s trials and tribulations is significant for the whole of the iGaming industry.
- Betfair CEO Yu exits early; Unibet abandons Spain; Denmark ID verification hiccup
December 15, 2011
Betfair CEO David Yu to exit months ahead of schedule; Unibet exits Spanish market; Denmark's player ID verification system hits a snag
- Betfair’s CTO talks of technical challenges as stock hits record low
August 4, 2011
As Betfair stock hits record lows, CTO Tony McAllister details the problems the company has dealing with a changing regulatory landscape.
- Betfair announces mobile upgrades, but analysts still bearish
July 23, 2011
Betfair announces updates to its mobile products, including new iPhone and iPad apps; City analysts bearish on Betfair's future
- Betfair shares hit record low as analysts fret over lack of underlying growth
July 9, 2011
Betfair shares hit new record low on Friday, after analysts lower target price, citing concerns over the company's lack of underlying growth.
- Sunday Times questions Betfair’s capacity for growth
July 3, 2011
The Sunday Times' Matthew Goodman studies Betfair's full year results and questions the betting exchange's capacity for future growth.
Betfair latest to exit Poland
March 28, 2017
Betfair sponsor Juventus; Unibet sponsor Aston Villa
July 5, 2017
Betfair goes full Grinch, exits Canada
December 24, 2015