Tag Archives: david walsh
- Tasmania mulls possibility of opening two more casinos, ending Federal Group’s monopoly reign
March 18, 2016
The government of Tasmania sees no problem opening two more casinos in the island state.
- Federal Group unveils $100m makeover plans in Tasmania
December 16, 2015
Federal Group reveals redevelopment plan for Hobart casino but there’s a catch: Tasmanian gov't would have to extend its gaming monopoly.
- Punters Club member David Walsh seeks VIP casino for Museum of Old and New Art
July 29, 2015
Punters Club member David Walsh teams with Federal Group on plan to add VIP-only casino to Walsh's Museum of Old and New Art in Tasmania.
- David Walsh offers insights into Punters Club’s wagering ways
December 14, 2013
Punters Club member David Walsh offers insights into how the wisdom of crowds factors into the Club's statistical models for wagering.
- Crown gains Labor support for Sydney casino; Sportsbet deadbeat skips court
October 23, 2012
Crown Ltd. secures Labor backing of its plan to open a second Sydney casino in the Barangaroo development; David Walsh settles ATO tax fight
- Crown picks developer for Sydney casino; sports betting whale data in court
August 2, 2012
Crown Ltd. picks developer for Sydney Harbor casino project, announces expansion of Perth casino; sports betting Punters Club data in court
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
March 12, 2018