Tag Archives: David Sargeant
- Betting on Football Conference 2015 Recap
September 11, 2015
Sports Betting Community (SBC)'s 2nd annual Betting on Football Conference took place today at the world famous Emirates Stadium in London.
- Innovation Special: How iGaming Ideas helps new ideas into the online gambling marketplace
September 10, 2014
Becky Liggero talks to David Sargeant about how iGaming Ideas helps new ideas into the online gambling marketplace.
- Top 10 Online Gambling Industry Twitter Accounts from 2012
December 27, 2012
To stay on top of industry news and your social media game in 2013, here’s 10 twitter accounts from 2012 that you should consider following.
- Bookmakers missing out on mini-games profit
February 7, 2010
Online bookies are missing out on boosting their revenues by not including mini-games on their websites, according Zukido CD David Sargeant
- Predictalive: Let me B2B your Fantasy
January 6, 2010
Introducing Predictalive, the first company to find a gap in the Fantasy Football Betting market
Paddypower: Making Mischief Work
August 23, 2013
Paddy Power under fire over ‘always bet on black’ tweet
August 25, 2017
Ad watchdog sees red over Paddy Power’s ‘always bet on black’
September 20, 2017