Tag Archives: david rebuck
- New Jersey invites sports betting ops to start licensing process
February 16, 2018
New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement invites sports betting operators to “commence the application process" ahead of Supreme Court ruling.
- New Jersey reaches deal to share online poker liquidity with UK gambling sites
July 11, 2016
New Jersey regulators reach agreement in principle with UK counterparts to allow online poker liquidity sharing, maybe casino too later on.
- New Jersey clarifies how dirty its online licensees can get in ‘grey’ markets
April 19, 2016
New Jersey regulator clarifies that its online gambling licensees can operate in 'grey' markets but not in 'black' markets.
- DGE allows Bwin.party to continue operation in New Jersey
February 3, 2016
Bwin.party has a new owner, but what happens now to its US regulated business?
- Betfair celebrates as New Jersey issues America’s first exchange wagering license
November 21, 2015
New Jersey becomes first state to issue exchange wagering licenses to Betfair US and Darby Development, which runs Monmouth Park racetrack.
- Bwin.party, Atlantic City casinos fined $33,000 for gambling violations
October 21, 2015
Bwin.party and three casinos in the Atlantic City were ordered to pay fines reaching $33,000 for violating various gambling regulations.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City’s mothballed Revel/TEN casino reportedly sold
October 5, 2017
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016