Tag Archives: david rebuck
- New Jersey invites sports betting ops to start licensing process
16 February 2018
New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement invites sports betting operators to “commence the application process" ahead of Supreme Court ruling.
- New Jersey reaches deal to share online poker liquidity with UK gambling sites
11 July 2016
New Jersey regulators reach agreement in principle with UK counterparts to allow online poker liquidity sharing, maybe casino too later on.
- New Jersey clarifies how dirty its online licensees can get in ‘grey’ markets
19 April 2016
New Jersey regulator clarifies that its online gambling licensees can operate in 'grey' markets but not in 'black' markets.
- DGE allows Bwin.party to continue operation in New Jersey
3 February 2016
Bwin.party has a new owner, but what happens now to its US regulated business?
- Betfair celebrates as New Jersey issues America’s first exchange wagering license
21 November 2015
New Jersey becomes first state to issue exchange wagering licenses to Betfair US and Darby Development, which runs Monmouth Park racetrack.
- Bwin.party, Atlantic City casinos fined $33,000 for gambling violations
21 October 2015
Bwin.party and three casinos in the Atlantic City were ordered to pay fines reaching $33,000 for violating various gambling regulations.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017
AC’s Revel sold for $200m, to reopen as Ocean Resort Casino
8 January 2018
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
23 November 2017