Tag Archives: David Baazov
- Becky’s Affiliated: Top 10 most viewed interviews of the decade
26 December 2019
As we close out 2019, Becky Liggero Fontana reveals the top 10 most viewed CalvinAyre.com interviews of the decade, covering a wide range of topics, geographical regions and expertise.
- David Baazov sues the AMF for $2m promising to donate any win to charity
27 March 2019
David Baazov, is suing the L’Autorite des marches financiers for $2m after they besmirched his name over allegations of illegal inside trading.
- Ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov beats insider trading charges
7 June 2018
Quebec court stays insider trading charges against former Amaya Gaming CEO David Baazov due to securities regulator's bungled prosecution.
- Baazov cites PokerStars deal doubt as insider trading defense
19 April 2018
Insider trading investigators' interview with ex-CEO of Amaya Gaming David Baazov reveals claims that 2014 acquisition of PokerStars nearly didn't happen.
- Analyst, 3 others hit with Amaya insider trading claims
6 March 2018
The Ontario Securities Commission is investigating an analyst accused of tipping off friends about the 2014 Amaya deal.
- Ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov’s trial pushed back until April 16
22 February 2018
Ex-Amaya Gaming CEO David Baazov's criminal trial for insider trading gets pushed back to April 16 so defense can study mounds of evidence.
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
24 May 2014
Dubai investor accuses ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov of fraud
22 September 2017