Tag Archives: David Baazov
- Ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov beats insider trading charges
June 7, 2018
Quebec court stays insider trading charges against former Amaya Gaming CEO David Baazov due to securities regulator's bungled prosecution.
- Baazov cites PokerStars deal doubt as insider trading defense
April 19, 2018
Insider trading investigators' interview with ex-CEO of Amaya Gaming David Baazov reveals claims that 2014 acquisition of PokerStars nearly didn't happen.
- Analyst, 3 others hit with Amaya insider trading claims
March 6, 2018
The Ontario Securities Commission is investigating an analyst accused of tipping off friends about the 2014 Amaya deal.
- Ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov’s trial pushed back until April 16
February 22, 2018
Ex-Amaya Gaming CEO David Baazov's criminal trial for insider trading gets pushed back to April 16 so defense can study mounds of evidence.
- Ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov’s insider trading trial to proceed
January 23, 2018
David Baazov’s insider trading trial will go ahead, after a Quebec judge refused to stay the charges against the former Amaya Gaming CEO.
- Ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov’s insider trading trial underway
December 12, 2017
Former Amaya Gaming CEO David Baazov's insider trading trial finally gets underway but judge suggests he could grant defense motion to stay charges.
Dubai investor accuses ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov of fraud
September 22, 2017
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
May 24, 2014
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017
Ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov’s insider trading trial to proceed
January 23, 2018