Tag Archives: danish online gambling association
- Denmark’s TV, radio gambling ad volume hits record high in 2019
17 October 2019
Gambling ads on Danish television and radio have more than quadrupled since 2014, leading to calls for new restrictions on operators' marketing.
- Morten Ronde on the importance of leveling the online gambling playing field
23 November 2015
Morten Ronde tells Rebecca Liggero how a level playing field will resolve the competition issues that Denmark and Netherlands are facing.
- Casino vertical drives growth in Danish online gambling market
20 August 2015
Denmark's regulated online gambling market reported 25% revenue growth in Q2, driven by casino and sports betting, while poker flatlined.
- Danish Online Gambling Association sounds alarm following Ladbrokes’ exit
8 July 2015
Ladbrokes announces exit from Danish regulated online market, prompting Danish Online Gambling Association to call for market reforms.
- Danish online gambling survey finds one in seven gambling with international sites
20 May 2015
Danish Online Gambling Association survey finds one in seven Danes patronizing sites not holding Danish license and spending more per month.
- 80 percent of Spanish applicants pre-approved; Paddy off his high horse; DOGA gets three members
9 March 2012
Spanish applicant get pre-notification; Paddy Power jockey gone; Danish association gets three new members
Police detain alleged mastermind of 5Dimes ‘Tony’ kidnapping
11 January 2019
Paddypower: Making Mischief Work
23 August 2013