Tag Archives: daniel wallach
- Becky’s Affiliated: DFS to be regulated, not prohibited: Interview with gaming attorney Daniel Wallach
October 7, 2015
Becky Liggero interviews sports and gaming lawyer Daniel Wallach of Becker & Poliakoff at G2E on DFS and the industry's imminent regulation.
- G2E Las Vegas 2015 Day 2 Recap
September 30, 2015
The highly anticipated expo hall of G2E 2015 opened its doors today and the line to collect badges was enormous.
- Pro leagues to appeals court: Drop New Jersey sports betting case review
The major professional sports leagues finally have a response to the sports betting case appeal in New Jersey—drop it.
- Monmouth Park to offer fantasy sports as it awaits New Jersey sports bet appeal
November 23, 2014
Monmouth Park racetrack plans to offer fantasy sports betting as it awaits New Jersey's sports betting appeal to the Third Circuit Court.
- New Jersey offers leagues a cut of betting revenue to fund sports integrity
September 17, 2014
New Jersey pols offers pro sports leagues a 0.25% cut off all sports wagers to fund sports integrity enforcement programs.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Delaware silently preparing for US sports betting D-day
December 27, 2017