Tag Archives: daniel tzvetkoff
- Black Friday stoolie Daniel Tzvetkoff spotted on New York City street
April 22, 2012
Former payment processor Daniel Tzvetkoff, the source of much of the info that led to the Black Friday indictments, spotted in New York.
- Playing the Ponzi Card
October 4, 2011
Jason Kirk gives us a history about the Ponzi Scheme and why it's an inaccurate assessment of Full Tilt Poker's operation.
- Australia targets Tzvetkoff for fraud; cooperates with FBI against poker sites
May 30, 2011
Australia reportedly investigating former payment processor Daniel Tzvetkoff for fraud and cooperating with FBI on investigation of online poker companies.
- Online poker indicted by Intabill, ineptitude and ill-advised court cases
April 16, 2011
Former members and associates of defunct payment processing outfit Intabill left their fingerprints all over the Black Friday online poker indictments
- Idiot wishes he were in Ocean’s Eleven
November 12, 2010
Snitches get stitches.
- Disgraced financier Tzvetkoff leads FBI to $50m stash as part of plea deal
November 6, 2010
Daniel Tzvetkoff identifies $50m stashed in Las Vegas-based payday lender as part of plea deal that sprung him from prison on money laundering charges
Daniel Tzvetkoff ‘Living Like a King’ on The Gold Coast
October 28, 2015
Daniel Tzvetkoff angling to avoid US jail time
May 28, 2014
James Leighton’s Alligator Blood Book Review
August 30, 2013