Tag Archives: Dan Taylor
- Week 9 Sunday night football betting preview
November 4, 2016
For the first time since 2002, the Oakland Raiders meet the Broncos in a second-half game where both AFC West teams have a winning record.
- Week 9 Thursday Night Football Betting Preview
November 3, 2016
The Atlanta Falcons' NFL-leading offense are up against a Buccaneers team which was torched for 513 passing yards in its last outing.
- Week 8 Monday Night Football Betting Preview
October 29, 2016
Whether the Minnesota Vikings bounce back against the Chicago Bears might hinge on the health of Jay Cutler's thumb.
- Week 8 Sunday Night Football Betting Preview
October 28, 2016
Being favored at home is a bad omen when the Dallas Cowboys and Philadelphia Eagles clash.
- Week 8 Thursday Night Football Betting Preview
October 27, 2016
Marcus Mariota has a strong chance of improving his dismal home record with the Tennessee Titans favored against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
- Week 7 Monday Night Football Betting Preview
October 22, 2016
The Broncos are listed as a nine-point favorite against the Texans for their Monday Night Football matchup.
Patriots, Packers starting season as favorites to win Super Bowl 52
September 1, 2017
Horseshoe Casino Baltimore partners with NFL’s Ravens
October 19, 2018