Tag Archives: Dan Taylor
- Week 9 Sunday night football betting preview
November 4, 2016
For the first time since 2002, the Oakland Raiders meet the Broncos in a second-half game where both AFC West teams have a winning record.
- Week 9 Thursday Night Football Betting Preview
November 3, 2016
The Atlanta Falcons' NFL-leading offense are up against a Buccaneers team which was torched for 513 passing yards in its last outing.
- Week 8 Monday Night Football Betting Preview
October 29, 2016
Whether the Minnesota Vikings bounce back against the Chicago Bears might hinge on the health of Jay Cutler's thumb.
- Week 8 Sunday Night Football Betting Preview
October 28, 2016
Being favored at home is a bad omen when the Dallas Cowboys and Philadelphia Eagles clash.
- Week 8 Thursday Night Football Betting Preview
October 27, 2016
Marcus Mariota has a strong chance of improving his dismal home record with the Tennessee Titans favored against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
- Week 7 Monday Night Football Betting Preview
October 22, 2016
The Broncos are listed as a nine-point favorite against the Texans for their Monday Night Football matchup.
Patriots, Packers starting season as favorites to win Super Bowl 52
September 1, 2017