Tag Archives: daily fantasy sports
- DraftKings gets all-clear to bring fantasy sports down under
April 17, 2018
DraftKings CEO Jason Robins’ plan of expanding his business in Australia is no longer a fantasy.
- PokerBaazi joins India’s daily fantasy sports frenzy with BalleBaazi
March 27, 2018
The portal includes some of the standard DFS options, as well as micro fantasy formats and fantasy games that are specific to cricket and bowling.
- Dead daily fantasy sports measure springs to life in Georgia
March 22, 2018
Lawmakers in the U.S. state Georgia are taking yet another swing at regulating DFS this year after a similar measure lost its momentum and died in 2017.
- Officials eye implementing online gambling laws in India’s Maharashtra
March 21, 2018
The state government has indicated plans to implement laws in the very near future, providing guidance for online betting and gambling.
- High court ruling may pave way for legal fantasy sports betting in India
March 14, 2018
India’s top court has, in a roundabout way, signaled its acceptance of online fantasy sports betting in the country.
- FanDuel talking reverse merger with Platinum Eagle SPAC
March 8, 2018
Struggling daily fantasy sports operator FanDuel reportedly in 'advanced talks' for reverse merger with Nasdaq-listed Platinum Eagle acquisition vehicle.
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017
Maine legalizes daily fantasy sports
August 3, 2017
New Jersey formally approves daily fantasy sports
August 25, 2017
Daily fantasy sports: Getting popular in India
October 30, 2017